This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Heather Flanigan & Brett Garrett. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This disclosure policy is valid from October 18, 2010 to present.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog, but we strive to give you our honest opinion. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. We do not claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic, product or service area and we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- In the case that we are compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites or various other topics, will will always provide honest opinions, findings and feedback on our experiences on those topics or products.
- In regards to contests/giveaways featured on our blog: All rules and directions will be specified in each post. If you don't agree with the rules, please don't enter. All winners are drawn randomly via random.org. Winners will be notified by email. We, along with the sponsors, reserve the right to change the terms, conditions and notices of contests/giveaways offered at iheartnyyall.com without notice. All contests/giveaways are open to US entries only unless otherwise stated in the giveaway. Sponsors are responsible for sending prizes to winners, iheartnyyall.com does not award contest prizes or cash value of prize in lieu of prize becoming unavailable for any reason.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org